Thursday, November 10, 2005

Trashy "ART"

Well, after weeks of following up I finally got the word from LOGO and it's a NO GO on my VIDEO. They were super nice though and told me there were 2 reasons for their decision.

1. The video was too raw.

2. The video was too sexual.

Raw, yes, I get that. I shot it on a zero budget with volunteers, I mean it's not typical million dollar MTV fare ... but too sexual?? Is it because I say "penetrate me?" It's GAY MTV!! Have U seen the smut that's on regular MTV and MY little video is deemed too raunchy? I thought the idea of a gay cable channel was to be more progressive, not uptight. I mean, even MSN streamed my video 4 a month.

Anyhither, it's neither here nor there. The video can still be found, thankfully, on outofthecloset.tv. Just look on the left hand menu bar, click MUSIC and then scroll down. I'm mid-page ... U can't miss me.

Then U tell me if U think it's too raunchy. Personally, I thought it was all rather pg-rated, just more suggestive really than anything.

"I'll be your masterpiece cuz U make me feel like I can conquer anything." - Saturn, Art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home